The ideal candidate is highly creative, resourceful, and always eager to learn new skills! They will be part of the design team responsible for the branding and design of advertising special sections, marketing materials, video and social media graphics.
- Create graphic designs for website and landing pages, marketing campaigns and social media.
- Edit and manage video content to be published on social media.
- Develop design concepts and solutions based on creative briefs.
- Coordinate messaging with key marketing & digital team members to ensure consistency.
- Develop creative concepts, briefs and manage creative freelancers to ensure consistency and quality of brand look and feel.
- You collaborate and work together with Product Designers. You can also edit and contribute to content in Figma.
- Analyze and present monthly performance metrics.
Experience Required 📖
- Proficient in digital/product design and animation . Major bonus for Figma, After Effects.
- Proficient design skills using Adobe Suite, InVision, video editing tools and basic HTML
- A good understanding of design processes, usability principles and UX best practices
- Ability to transform complex ideas into clear and concise messages using the right visual asset
- Strong illustration, image adjustment, color selection, and typesetting abilities
- Ability to maintain multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Understanding of branding principles and standards
- Speak and write fluently in English
- Conversational in Spanish is a plus
- HUGE opportunity to learn Product Design, UX and Digital Marketing at a fast-growing startup
- 100% Remote Friendly
- Monthly/Quarterly Team Building activities
- Wellness program (Gym Membership, Sports)
- 4 weeks PTO, plus holidays
- Competitive Salary
- High career growth potential
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.