We are currently hiring a Customer Success Specialist (CSS) to join our team.
The CSS role is key at FROGED because it directly impacts our customers’ engagement, and retention. The purpose of this role is to enhance customer experiences by providing world-class Customer Success service and Proactive Support.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for our Customers.
- Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating our software.
- Create documents and tutorials to promote the value of the product.
- Upsell accounts and build long term revenue.
- Create training courses and educational materials for other members of the department.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company.
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product's benefit and value
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best addons for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
What skills do I need? 📖
- An exceptional customer success background providing customer advocacy.
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills – you can craft grammatically impeccable emails.
- A curious mindset with a keen interest to deeply understand core efficiencies and obstacles facing the client.
- An aptitude for learning new products, processes, and systems.
- Organizational management in setting priorities, adherence to scheduled activities, and timely responses to customers.
- An out of the box problem solver who thinks creatively to bring issues to resolution including discovering workarounds using available resources.
- A team player, who contributes ideas to improve processes.
- You speak and write fluently in English (we use English to communicate internally and with our international clients).
- Spanish and Portuguese (at least one of those two languages)
- 1-2 years of work experience in a customer success or service environment in SaaS companies is highly appreciated.
- HUGE opportunity to learn in a fast-growing startup
- 100% Remote Friendly
- Monthly/Quarterly Team Building activities
- Wellness program (Gym Membership, Sports)
- Competitive Salary
- High potential for growth
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.