Head of Content
FROGED is a Spanish software company that offesr the main tools needed to engage recurrent users and improve Customers' Lifecycle in SaaS B2B/B2C enterprises while avoiding churn rate.
The company started in 2019 when its founders met at an event, hosted by Demium, an international incubator, and soon after they realized how many SaaS businesses were having the same issue, a high churn or abandonment rate
We are helping companies around the world to build strong relations with their customers.
About the role
Location: Anywhere in the world (Remote)
The Head of Content position is an exciting new role on the brand marketing team, responsible for visioning, planning and producing branded content across multiple platforms.
Working closely with our internal and external creative teams, the Head of Content brings creative projects to life in educational articles and resources, case studies, video production, podcasts, photoshoots, influencer collaborations, and more.
As a candidate for this position, you should be detail-oriented, creative, deadline-driven, growth-minded and comfortable being a key player on a team as well as a leader managing independent projects. We're looking for someone who has a natural intuition for compelling content, superb judgment, great people skills, and a love for the big and small details that make for excellent brand storytelling.
- Own and execute on a brand content strategy across organic, paid, and social that drives higher awareness and engagement
- Contribute to content/campaign ideation and manage the overall content calendarManage and maintain tracking of our content performance
- Work with a team of internal and external designers, writers, videographers and animators to ensure that all content is original, highly entertaining, produced to a high professional standard
- Manage day-to-day production, including tracking budgets and timelines, and flag any potential issues or changes
- Source and assess creative work from partners and collaborators, and work with them to support opportunities for cross promotion
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, freelancers, influencers and production companies
- Effectively manage and communicate multiple streams of information to the right stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- Exceptional storytelling, editorial and content production abilities with 3+ years of content experience, at least one in SaaS
- Be able to create a methodology/framework to plan, produce and promote high quality content in a consistent way
- Experience creating video content
- Advanced knowledge in SEO, social networks, video marketing, etc.
- Basic design skills (Canva, Figma, Filmora, etc) to create low-production content
- Attitude of team leader, knowing how to manage a team (starting managing freelancers, influencers and partners)
- Creative and resourceful self-starter, who can work both independently and collaboratively, and juggle multiple projects at one time. Top-notch organizational skills, attention to detail, and time-management